Malted food division is the branch of Shri. Warana Sahakari Dudh Utpadak Sangh, Kolhapur which has been producing malt based food for multinational company since more than 26 yrs by meeting global standard with highly experienced staff and we always look forward for the continuous growth of our plant and staff. We feel proud to say that Warana is the first organization in the Maharashtra state to provide ‘fostac training’ to all supervisor and middle management level staff to fulfill the government requirement for food industry.
Mixing, Pasteurizing, Oven cooking, Grinding, Cooling and Packing are the main processes used in the Malted Food Division. We are the exporter of these foods to African, Gulf countries, Asian Countries and others. We are having following certificates FSSC 22000 and HALAL certificate.
Here in Malted Food Division we produce best quality Malt based food product and various types of Blending products such as Dry powder form product like Rasna & All nutritional powdered products which are regularly used in the domain of Breweries, Confectionary, Bakery and Pharmaceutical Industries.
Malted Food Division is continuously growing from its inceptions since 1991 and expanding day by day and reached to position where we produce 1600 MT per Month and having worker strength more than 650 workers and best quality machineries like 1.2 ton PSM (2 nos), Ovens (18 nos), 1 ton silos (3 nos), Automatic packing machines (6 nos) both Jar and Pouch Packing facility available with wide range of packing sizes and best in class cooling system available.
Here in Malted Food Division we understand the importance of quality to sustain the name of organization. Here we ensure to produce good quality Malted Food product with the help of the system we have implemented effectively in the plant like Good manufacturing Practices (GMP), Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Point (HACCP) and Food Defense Plan with the global standard.
It makes us feel proud to say that we are the ‘Zero NI’ plant in the ‘Global audit’.
Awards and Certificates
MFD continuously improving day by day and it makes us feel proud to say that we have got the following awards in the field of safety and quality improvement.
- CII Award for significant achievement in food safety 2017
- One Par excellence award at NCQC-2017, Mysuru
- One excellence award at NCQC-2017, Mysuru
- One Best of the Best award at CCQC-2017, Pune
- One Gold award at CCQC-2017, Pune
- One Par excellence award at NCQC-2016, Raipur
- Two excellence award at NCQC-2017, Raipur
- Five Gold award at CCQC-2016, Pune
- Two Par excellence award at NCQC-2015, Chennai
- Two Gold award at CCQC-2015, Pune
- One Gold award at CCQC-2014, Pune
- Best co-operation award in 2013 by Nandkumar Kulkarni
- Great work in Safety in 2007 by Steve Driver